Thursday, February 14, 2013

Writings from work...

Often I find myself searching high and low for something to do at work. I finish all my necessary jobs and than end up writing down thoughts that strike me while the store is empty of customers. These are some of the more recent ones: 

... "If I wrote as much as I really think about during the day, I could fill a whole Encyclopedia. Full of my words, my thoughts, my dreams. I'm afraid of being to honest. I'm afraid it won't fit anywhere in the world. Everything in life seems to have a category, a subcategory, and sub-sub categories. My words seem to have no place, so it doesn't know where to call home. I'm afraid that because there are so many perameters in life that somethings will not get written, merely because they don't fit perfectly into the mold of what is acceptable." 

"I am confident. I am worth millions to many people. I care about others but could do better including everyone, not just those I pick and choose to be the ones I care about the most. I am beautiful, even on the days where my hair isn't perfect, my mascara is smearing, and my body is far from perfect always. I am loved, hated, known, and forgotten. I am a normal human being who may not be the center of attention, or liked by all. But I am loved by God and I am loved by Matt. The only people who truly matter aside from my parents." 

"I think I'm trying to be a deeper person than I am. Maybe it's OK to be simple, especially if means that I am happy." 

"I think I will always want more money. To things that cost money, you need money. I've place too much emphasis on gaining wealth and wondering where it went once it is spent. I must pick and choose what I need and want because there will never be enough money to do everything" 

No comments: