Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day

The day started out with the best, most exciting, chocolate and Valentine's stuffed cohort party.
I seriously LOVE my cohort.
They are all going to be fantastic teacher's.
Everyone brought treats of every kind.
We had Valentine's boxes too! This is the front.
And the back of mine. I sure do love that man, even in cartoon form
Leah and I showing off our yummy treats, this girl is so funny! 
The outcome of sugary treats! That bread was fantastic in every sense of the word.
Later in the day I came home to fine a package from my Dad and Xan.
It had a lovely assortment of treats that we can't find here in Utah, like this little gem!
So Good! Thanks you guys!
That night my cutie of a mom took Matt and I out to dinner at Brick Oven pizza in Provo.
It was a glorious evening of laughter, cheesy food, and glorious company. 
I love my mom. 
I love my friends 
and most of all I love this nugget:
Hope your Valentine's was filled with spending time with those you love!

1 comment:

TamaraJean said...

Brianna, It was very nice taking you two out. I loved the company. Love you both.