Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Today is...

     Today is Wednesday, the day before Thursday, which precedes Friday. 
Today was filled with emotions all girls face; those of doubt, interest, uncertainty, love, charity, clumsiness, hardheadedness, and gluttony. 
I felt at times that people weren't being honest with me.
Other times I had a peaked interest in what my hair looked like and the type of clothes I have been wearing. 
I wasn't quite sure if my capacity to understand anything was in tune with anything that was being taught and times where I am reminded of how much I adore and love my husband, he is amazing.
I felt charity for those children at the elementary school, who want nothing but my help when I am there. When they say my name I feel an added feeling of warmth which mostly comes from hearing, "Mrs. Call" over and over again. I LOVE that my last name is Call. I love it. 
My clumsiness exemplified itself today in spilling spaghetti water half way across the kitchen floor, in opening the vacuum trap far too quickly resulting in all that had been sucked up being redistributed onto the floor, and tripping my pant leg and falling flat faced onto the dirt crusted floor. 
My hardheadedness makes an appearance everyday, with my characteristic want to debate and create and issue to be argued...when there is no real issue. I also say that soda is bad for me but not a whole pizza pie....my hardheadedness strikes again. 
I've been on a gluttonous kick and basically I have felt like throwing up every night this week because I just can't stop eating. 
I've realized my list is quite reminiscent of the 7 deadly sins...I think I may need to change the pattern of my life at the moment.   
Today is Wednesday:
Someday soon I will go rock climbing or boulding
One day soon I will catch up on my homework
Someday Matt and I will move down to St. George or back east
One day I will be in my own classroom, as a dignified and successful teacher
Tomorrow is Thursday. Happy Valentine's Day. 

Parting words: 
My Husband
M- Matthew is mine, my own, my one
A - Always around when I need someone 
T - The times we've had I would never trade 
T - The traits he has are like Pb & J with mine
H - He has all I need, and is all I have that truly matters
E - Everyday I'm with him is a day I wish to remember vividly 
W- We together throughout eternity, because a lifetime with him would be too short
I love you babe. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! You were serving a friend when you spilled that water! So I'm pretty sure the charity that went toward that far exceeds the clumsiness in spilling!!