Monday, February 4, 2013

My year's theme...2 months late

            I’ve been reading a few blogs recently that have stuck my interesting in a new pattern of living I’d like to partake in.
            It is simple, yet difficult at the same time and it will enable me to do my best and be the best I can be, by simply living a single word.
            A few blogs suggest choosing a phrase or word as your theme word for the year. I think I have come up with, even with it being February now.
            I initially was thinking “Do your Best!” and then I decided to shave it down to one and only one word, “Do.
I think this one word can encompass so many things:
            I can Do  my best at school
            I can Do  my best at being a good friend to others
            I can Do  my best at being a good wife
            I can Do  my best at the possibility of a year long internship
            I can Do  my best at living the gospel
            I can Do  my best at getting to the temple once a month
            I can Do  my best at being my best self
            I can Do  my best at following the word of Wisdom
            I will Do  all I can to succeed.
I will Do.

That is my theme word for the year 2013.

Do.

2 comments:

pandaandlion said...

Love it!

TamaraJean said...

Takes away a lot of stress in life. Love it you are so right.