Friday, October 26, 2012

Matt's 24th B-day

Today my wonderful, attractive, and caring husband turned 24 years old.
It was a fantastic day all dedicated to him...
I made sure of it. 
I unfortunately had to go to school from 8-11 this morning but rushed home to greet Matt and take him to Denny's for a free gland slam just by showing them his ID. 
He's a cutie and he's all mine :)
(Yay for freebies for birthdays)
...yes that's my finger in the shot. I'm awesome! 
Later that day we putzed around and just enjoyed spending time with each other and I even was able to get my shift off (I was on call) so that I could spend all day with the birthday man..boy..hunk.

Later I got him to help me set up the tent in the living
It's like having your own fort but cozier and make you feel like you're roughing it outside in the cold...
Almost :)
Afterwards I through some pillows in there
Some Comforters
Pizza from is his favorite place
Presents on the side
and
A DVD of a Avengers to watch together while pigging out and continuing to celebrate him :) 
The first time using the tent my mom gave us when we got married.

Gotta have those pillows.

Yes, that is my present wrapped in newspaper. I think it turned out pretty well considering I wrapped it while he was in the shower this morning. I got quick fingers I do. 

Literally, not joke, the best pizza on the planet. Nicolitalia Pizzeria's Italian Stallion.
Happy Birthday my darling man, I love you bunches and am so excited to celebrate even more years of your birth in the coming years. 

2 comments:

Jessica Larae said...

Oh my gosh the tent inside is hilarious and such a fun idea!!

Lara Anderson said...

I love this so much!!