Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Awful Waffle/Bloggers Party

My friend Sierra invited Sarah F. and I to this bloggers party. 
       

There were free cupcakes, free waffles and free pizza all provided by the "Awful Waffle" in Provo.
I would HIGHLY recommend you go there.
There were three types of desserts to choose from:
Crepes
Belgium Waffle
and amazing Waffle at the top which I got smothered with Nutella, Strawberries and plenty of love.
I could just taste it ok?
Go there! 
They are located at 602 E. 600 S. 

About the bloggers party:
I'll be honest Sarah F. and I really talked about the deeper thoughts we have been having lately and didn't focus so much on the other discussions.
We met a few of the All-star bloggers who had hundreds, if not, thousands of followers...
They were nice.
They were stylish.
They were great. 
They were on a different playing field.

I feel this blog that I have at the edge of my fingertips is my life, through words.
Sometimes it is eloquent.
Most of the time it is straight ramblings or throw stew/word vomit.
I just talk to talk.
I just write till my feelings are down on imaginary paper.
That works for me.
It may not get me followers but I have something tangible that I can read in the future.
Something to mark the progress I have made as an individual.

I'm so happy that there are people out their that find happiness in blogging about their style, food, what their reading, DIY, amongst other things cause then I can read it. 
I love reading what other people are doing.
I, however, don't care so much about others reading my stuff.

A lot of bloggers write for the sake of pleasing the crowd.
I write for myself and for my sanity. 

Go eat a waffle, I promise you won't regret it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that you went to this! Sorry I didn't come. But I should have!