Thursday, October 4, 2012

It's just so happens that

God knows what he is doing 
He knows what people to have you talk to during the day
He knows that the perspectives that people have for their lives will strengthen yours
He knows that we were not made to be alone
He give us experiences to try our faith
He knows we'll make mistakes
He knows we'll try and fix them
He know we are not bad people
He knows that we are good, through and through, and are trying our best...
...even if we stumble and fall.

God's atonement is alive and working all around us
He is there, always. 
He is aware of me.
He is aware of you.

Don't ever feel like you are not good enough for His love
Don't ever regret decisions you've made,
Only regret them if you didn't learn something from them.

God is listening.
God is willing to help.
God is eager to lead you.

God is aware of you.

Take a moment to think of the moments in your life where he placed someone, something, or some experience into your life at the right moment. The moment you were feeling the most down, the most put out, and the most unsure about the future. How about the time when you didn't see your worth as a person?
He was there.
Always is.
Always will be.

His love is infinite for us, our trust in Him needs to be the same. 

Anyway, I just saw the Lord's hand in my life today and had to share my thoughts on the subject.
:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brianna! *sniff* I love this post! I think his hand was in my life today as well. :) I think we should be friends.

Brianna Jean said...

Leah,
I think we should be friends too :)