Sunday, June 30, 2013

Eating my Words.

I started working at Brick Oven as a Server!
I make twice as much money and do a lot more. 
As an Expo, I was asked to bring out food which included: 
food ordered, and the sampler
Like Schpeal: 9-10 pizzas brought to the customer's table which include BBQ chicken, Hawaiian, all the down to Combination with a few specialty pizzas.
It's super good, super filling!

Now that I am a server (and Leah can kick my butt because I asked her one time, what exactly server's do......I have eaten, digested, and popped my words out)
I have to take care of:
Regular drinks (Coke products, Water, Juice)
Specialty Drinks (Frozen Raspberry Lemonade, Rootbeer Floats, Smoothies, Brown Cow)
Salads
Soups
Ordering their food 
Refilling drinks
Making sure they are happy with how quickly items come out, how it tastes, and at least make them laugh once. 
Pre-bussing their tables to reduce clutter
Taking time to talk to every table
Desserts 
Check 
More Bussing
Start Over

It's a lot of work.....here's me eating my words:
(And yes, this sentence below is grammatically incorrect, wish I could say I did It on purpose...I'm just tired, it just adds to the stupidity of the statement I once made) 
So, I'm loving my job and you should text me and let me know when you are coming in so I can serve you! 
Peace!

1 comment:

TamaraJean said...

Honey, I really enjoyed you serving me you are fantastic. Customers that come in and you serve them will love you. I love you sweetie. Mom