Thursday, March 28, 2013

The last day

Tomorrow is the last day I get to spend with my Kindergartener's
I'm going to miss every single one of them. 
Ammon, with his silly grin and his sincerity to include everyone in a game, even the teachers. 
Ashlyn, with her pink glasses and freckled dimpled face. 
Kale, who is a spaceship in his own world. I wish I could take him home.
Jason, who has become my bud and who's lisp is so bad that you just nod to let him know you're listening.
 Preston, who will and should always walk like a cat. 
Taft, who is flighty but the most incredibly minded kid in the class.
Sofi, who has touched my heart without even saying a word
Mackenzie, for reminding me of my childhood, while looking exactly like my dear friend Blue. 
Mark, who like Kale is the captain of his own spaceship and creates his own worlds on paper.
Daniel, if the grinch's heart at the end of "The Grinch Stole Christmas" could fit and explode from a little body, it would be him. He is wonderful and so smart. 
Vanessa, who loves to be the center of attention and loves to show you what she has been working on.
Tyrus, who's voice surprised us all. 
Jake, little man. 
Ashley, who is a princess in her own right.
Andrew, one word, smart.
Ben, loud, but so sweet.
Lilly, who did not get to go out to dinner for her birthday, but had the cutest bell as little blue bell.
Sarah, sassy!
Chloe, hasn't said a word to me the whole I've been there, but we made eye contact smiles today, it was great. 
Ainsely, who has so much to say, you just have to close enough to hear it. 
Truman, he's going to be President one day.  
Suzie, friend to everyone, but the teachers.
Sophia friends with everyone, including the teachers. 
Fisher, I have fallen in love with this kid. He is so fun, always smiling. 
Kennedy, so sporty she may have invented the word.
Jones, the second one I would like to take home. His brown eyes and scuffed up face and arms from falling off his bike and trampoline slay me. 

I really wish I could show you a picture of these cuties, but wanting to keep them safe you'll just have to believe me when I say these are the best kids. I will miss them dearly. 
Mrs. Bigelow has been so gracious and welcoming to Leah and I in our field. 
We even got initiated into the class today but being swept into a game of cops and robbers with the kids at recess....
the only thing was Leah and I were the only robbers, all the other kids found MUCH joy in being the cops and putting us in jail. 

 We also were able to bring out a creative side: Leah and I helping with their nursery rhyme day, can you tell which one we are acting out?
The kids found it quite hilarious, I hope you do too :)

No comments: