Thursday, March 7, 2013

As of late...

...I had interviewed for an internship, which I did not receive, it's ok (although I just got the letter in the mail that I didn't receive it. Not sure why they do it when I know I didn't get a phone call. Oh well)
...I watched one of my best friends get her braces off and eat deep fried sushi.

...I had a cupcake for lunch on day when I wasn't feeling to hot.
...and it tasted delicious.
...yesterday I ran two miles for the first time in about 4 months. My body is aching, but it feels fantastic!
....I decided that I am going to run a half-marathon sometime in August. We will see what ones are around here.
---I start my field work with one of my new best friends, Leah, next week. We are going to be teaching in a Kindergarten classroom. I love that age group and I am so excited.
...Working today, Singing tonight.
...One of my best friends is loving her boyfriend and their relationship. It makes me so happy that they are progressing towards marriage.
...Matt is taking his insurance test next Friday! I'm so excited for him to pass and then get a great job that he will love.
...My apartment is a mess, but I folded and put away all of our clothes from laundry day! I am so proud of myself.
As of late...life is going good and I hope yours is too :)

Love, Brianna 


No comments: