Friday, March 15, 2013

My spring break

My spring break is spending 3 1/2 hours with my Kindergartner's. I am pre-student teaching at Rock Canyon Elementary school and it is SO much fun! Not only do I have 30 of the cutest kids alive (I want to take at least 10 of them home as my own) but I have a great field partner who works just as hard as I do and is one of my new best friends, Leah! Yay for field!
Today we received our books for a guided reading lesson we will be performing next Wednesday for the field coordinator who will observe us. Basically they will report on whether we are applying what we have been learning in our program or not. I'm a little scared but I think it will go well, I have a few days to prepare and practice on Matt, He's a lucky one.
When we (Leah and I) began our field, we were asked to make some "get to know you" posters. So debuting for the first time in a Kindergarten classroom:
Mrs. Lott's and Mrs. Call's posters!


Oh and before you head out
Here is a picture I found on my run the other day:
Do you see the sloth crawling down the side of the trunk? 

No comments: