Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spontaneous Money, Spontaneous Date

Yesterday afternoon I was high up on my cloud nine after finding our box of wedding cards.
 All 200 of them.
I made them into booklet's with rings, I'm pretty proud of it!
 
As I as was looking through, throwing away envelopes, and reading the heart-felt messages left by those who came to our wedding, I found these beauties:
- ITunes Gift Card 
-Target Gift Card
-30 dollars cash
and
-25 dollar Visa Gift Card

So what did we do with this new found cash? 
Went on a spontaneous date to Nickelcade of course!

We are kids at heart.
Actually we still are kids.
We LOVE video games and coin thieving games
Matt is amazing at fast reflex gaming
Exhibit A: 


He won on his first try 145 tickets! 

I on the other LOVE interactive games where I am move my body in, sometimes, contorting ways
Exhibit B:
Human Sized Fruit Ninja 



Look at those flailing arms of steel! (pffft haha)
I think I spent, at least, 1/4 of my nickels on this game. 

Now the rest are pictures from our night, mostly a homage to the amazing facial expressions we as the Call's possess. 


Our date night was a success and the above picture will be my facebook profile pic if I ever become a sugar momma.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this blog post! I mean, I already heard the story from you, but getting to read it again with pictures is always a treat! :)