Monday, March 11, 2013

I am a geek.


I enjoy playing RPG's with my husband; Dungeons and Dragons, Star Wars the New Republic (I have a Jedi and a trooper, both of which I have played to level 15)
 I love watching old cartoons (Sailor Moon) and new cartoons (Adventure Time). 
I love playing with Lego's.
I am beginning to love British Humore.
I love Star Trek, new and old.
I love Star Wars (Episodes 1, 4, 5, 6), if I could I would buy a legit light saber.
I love dressing up (Halloween is one of my favorite holidays).
I, without, apology enjoy watching Disney movies.
I love getting my hands dirty.
I talk to myself in the car and think of music videos to go with the songs that are on the radio.
I love my Nintendo 64.
I love Kingdom Hearts.
I love playing the Wii.
I doodle constantly.
I love reading comics (Calvin and Hobbes, Peanuts)
I am a geek. 
I am a dork.
And it makes life so stinking fun!
 Do what you love and love what you do.

No comments: