Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Goals


My Physical goals for 2013:
- Exercise at least 2 times a week. (3-4 would be optimal) 
-Write in my journal when I need to remember something, particularly a prompting
- Treat my body better by feeding it good wholesome foods. In doing so will provide the blessings promised to me in my patriarchal blessing. 

My Attribute goals for 2013:
- Love deeper
- Learn more patience
- See the Good in all people
- Gossip less, if not, anymore
My Spiritual goals for 2013:
-Read longer
-Ponder more
-Pray harder
 - Be confident in knowing that God is on my side and wanting to help me 
-Attend the temple often (Couple Goal)
-Read the Book of Mormon (Couple Goal)

2 comments:

TamaraJean said...

Great goals you can do this.

Love Mom

Unknown said...

Love these! I'm getting excited to see you again. :)