Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Brianna and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

In short----
My day today could be classified under the
 "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day," column
... if there was one in life. 
It's started out with one of my best friends being mad sad at me
For being honest.
It middled (yes new word written, if Shakespeare can do it, so can I) on the friend continuing to be mad sad at me through text
I talked to my husband. I cried on his shoulder. I talked with another friend. I cried some more.
I've come to the conclusion that I just care...TOO...MUCH about people. 
I have too soft of a heart.
Maybe I should just grow up and not be nice, not be kind, not be honest and trustworthy.
I feel it's brought more pain than happiness... :(
(That's not actually true, i'm just being hysterical)
heart standing w shadow

I have a heart which doesn't like confrontation, I abhor confrontation. 
I hate being the bad guy, so i'll take the hit instead. 
So much so that I will take the blame for everything, even if it isn't my fault.

I've been doing that a lot lately and my psyche has  been suffering for it.
Continuing on with my Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day...
I go to work.
My phone dies. 
Luckily my mom came in and gave me a hug.
I drop off the deposit after we close.
A police man pulls me over. In my driveway. 
I cry in the seat while he takes my information.
It takes 20 minutes.
I get a warning to fix my headlight and I drive into my parking spot and sit and cry.
I cry as I walk up the stairs. 
I cry as I unlock the door.
I cry as I undress and make my way into the shower.
I cry as the water falls on my head.
"This day..." I say to myself, "has been a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day indeed.."
Good thing tomorrow is a brand new day. 

No comments: