Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Period and Some Pondering

Have you read this quote?
If not, take a moment. 
Pinned Image
It seems that every time I find myself withering in pain from abdominal cramping as a result of the monthly visit from mother nature, I get into pondering molly. 
My personality goes from spontaneous free loving and fun to yoda stuck to the backside of an owl. 
I ponder. 
I sit and meditate but nothing comes to my head. 
It is as though I'm wasting time trying to think of what to do. 
It's not like I didn't do anything today:
I closed my bank account and joined mine and Matt's together
I changed my name at the bank, at school, and finally at my job
I got our car inspected and tested for another year of fantastic driving
and
did the dishes. 
But I still feel like I haven't accomplished anything in the slightest today.
haha. 
It's one of those days that will be better in the morning, not that it was a horrible day, it was a day of "meh" 
"Meh" because I didn't apply myself
"Meh" because I didn't spend enough time with my husband
"Meh" because I didn't workout
"Meh" because I spent TOO much time on the computer watching "The office" and "Arrested Development
"Meh" because we wasted SO much of the Christmas fruit cake...we didn't give enough away
"Meh" because it's another 300 odd days till Christmas 

But tomorrow is a new day.
My period will soon be done with.
Thank goodness.
I don't like Pondering Molly Call 
She's too lazy.

"Meh"


1 comment:

TamaraJean said...

Oh, Brianna I know the feeling.