Monday, January 14, 2013

My Happiness

My happiness is not defined by what others think of me. 
My happiness is not dependent on what others think they see.
 My happiness should not be ruled by what I assume others are thinking.
My happiness should not care of other's opinions.
My happiness will not be bullied.
My happiness will not be manipulated.
My happiness is mine to control.
My happiness is mine and mine alone. 
My happiness is not other's happiness...
What makes me happy doesn't need to make someone else happy.
My happiness should not be dependent on another's decisions.
My happiness is mine.
My happiness has to be mine.
My happiness...
Cannot be possessed.
Cannot be ruled.
Cannot be taken.
Cannot be touched...
without my consent.
Why do I care so much about what one person thinks?
Why?
It's my happiness, isn't it?

No comments: