Monday, January 7, 2013

I love life.

Today I started my second semester as a Junior in the Elementary Ed program. 
The first two professors that we have met have been awesome!
They seem sure of themselves, organized, and ready to teach us all they know and have learned being teachers themselves through the years.

Today our car battery went out in the middle of the gas filling up our car. 
A nice lady took a few minutes out of her day to help me jump start it so I could get it to a car shop. 
They found that the fan belt, which we have been needing to get fixed ..needed desperate repair. 
We had the money from the car we sold a few months ago. 

Today I had quite a few moment to sit and ponder, walk and think, and listen to the humming of the world around me. 
It was nice.
It was quite.
It was cold, but I didn't feel it. 

I love being put in my place, because I can then be pushed to be better.
I love being shown something deeper and made to understand something I didn't look for initially. 
I love new year's resolutions because they give me an opportunity to grow, be a better human being, and good member of society. 

I love life even when it's hard. 
I love life even when it's challenging.
I love life even when we don't exactly know how everything is going to turn out.

No comments: