Wednesday, November 28, 2012

You don't fail till you stop trying...

I read this workout blog and because I have no time write because of the mass mound of homework sitting next to me. I would like to pass on what she said about keeping your head above water and continuing to try.

"...Last night, I was speaking with a friend of mine last night and we were talking about working hard and how to live life the way you dream it…it was one of those inspirational life talks. You know what I mean right? I was saying something about how I felt like there was so much going on, how overwhelmed I was, and how I felt so spread thin that nothing was going anywhere. But he reminded me a few things:
#1. Everything’s just fine. Stop worrying, it’s a waste of your energy. Keep chugging along and choose happiness.
#2. Hard work pays off. That’s just how the universe works. 
#3. You don’t fail until you stop trying. 
The last one resonated with me like you wouldn’t believe. I shared it on twitter and FB right away. I had never really thought about failure and success in that way…
You are not a failure until you become a quitter.
People who are successful are persistent and resilient. I mean, seriously, if you keep trying, you will eventually get where you want to go! You will. You just can’t stop until you get there.
So guys, today the thought I wanna leave with you is this:
You may fall a million times but it’s how you get back up that makes you stronger!
Hope you can apply this to the way you choose to live life passionately. I believe in you and so should you. You’re beautiful, full of character, and unique. You can do ANYTHING..."
Check out her blog at: http://www.blogilates.com/feelings/you-cant-fail-until-you-stop-trying

I can finish this education homework.
I can finish cleaning my apartment.
I can get back into better shape.
I can get back into eating better and more healthy.
I can be accomplished and pass my classes.
 

No comments: