Monday, November 26, 2012

I'm blogging from inside my bathroom

True that statement. I really am blogging from inside my bathroom. Why? It's the warmest part of the apartment, that's why.

Our Thanksgiving weekend was fantastic! Filled with fast road trips, chasing nieces and nephews, eating plenty of turkey among other things.

Here's our Turkey weekend Timeline:
We drove down to St. George at 5:30 in the morning. We arrived at 9:30am and spent the entire day with Matt's side of the family.  

 We took the nieces and nephews on the golf cart all around Ma and Pa Call's housing area.

I love him and his driving skills. 

We had a turkey feast at a local restaurant because my in-laws had recently (the day before) had gotten home from Italy and weren't in the mood for cooking Thanksgiving dinner. I don't blame them. 

The next few pictures are through the eyes of my cute nephew, Matthias. If you look in the picture above he is the one the left of me. 
Papa Call 

Uncle Matt 

Brother Adam 

 Papa and Mama Call

Crazy Aunt Brianna 

 Brother Sam

Little Madelyn 

Smiles all around

 More smiles.

After turkey dinner we played some Wii Mario Kart, played football, soccer, and talked for a few hours and then made our way home again, in the same day, back to Provo!

The next day...I clogged up our sink
 Matt tried to fix it...
But it turns out you shouldn't put a huge vat of soup down the disposal because it will clog the outgoing plumbing...I learn the hard way ok?

At "Christmas Carol"...
 Someone started a "Secret Satan" which will be passed around every rehearsal and performance throughout our cast. We were chosen first and given a lovely jar of homemade and bottled Applebutter, it was so good!
 Yay!!! Presents!!

Seeing as we didn't get a "homemade" trukey dinner or didn't have the chance to spend anytime with my mom. We invited her over for dinner and we came out with a spread that was to die for.
 With the help of the two lovlies in the picture below we had a feast prepared for a king! 
 Hmmmmmm....Turkey!!!!
 4 hours. One life game. 3 bottles of martinelli's later....
A glorious end to a fantastic thanksgiving weekend.
I hope all yours was just as great!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving break too!! I think nieces and nephews (or young cousins for me) are the best thing about the holidays! And watching the hubby play with them. :)