Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 30 a photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past

Well here we are ladies and gents, we made it to the final day of the:
30 days blog challenge! Can you believe it?!?!
I can't.
1. I have never blogged so much in my life
2. I probably won't blog about anything for the next 30 days (that's a lie)
3. It was fun while it lasted but I'm sure you're sick of hearing about the things that make up my life or things that really don't apply to myself at all.
BUT! It is a blog...with my name on it. So of course it's going to be about me.

I still have to finish this last blog post (in the 30 day challenge)
*Photo of myself today (check)

3 good things that have happened in the past:
1. I am alive, I am healthy (always been)
2. I still have the same friends that I had while I was growing up and I hope that never changes.
3. I was blessed with the love of music and have gotten to share it in more instances than I would ever dreamed of being able to. I love music and the power and courage it can bring into people's lives.

So there we go. It is finished.

If you want to take a look back at this little adventure I took go ahead and click HERE and start from the beginning and maybe even start your own 30 blog challenge!
(This 30 day blog challenge has given me the courage to re-vamp the blog)

-BriannaJean

No comments: