Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 13 your favorite musician and why?

So I know that i'm posting this a day late...seeing as I've been a bit busy with school, work, and just life. But here I go catching up...posting two in one day.

My favorite musician...Do I even have one? Curious.

Well seeing as I can't think of a favorite I will go with the one that I have been listening to their songs intently over the past few days especially one called, "Marry Me" by Train. I love Train's feel good songs that just make you happy and bring that little ray of sunshine into some days where it seems only gray skies above. "Hey, soul sister" is one of my absolute favs and it reminds me of warmer times in the year seeing as we are in a 25 below weather warning for dear old Utah. Brrrr.
So here are both songs for your enjoyment:)
First one: Marry Me

And the second one: Hey, Soul Sister

I love the little cartoon walking up and down the sidewalk. Love it love.
Which I could re-create it, but I can't...So I will continue to watch Train's music videos :)

No comments: