Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 27 a picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?

This theme of today has been on my mind all day.
It has been the bane of my existence today.
I have given time to think about what has changed about me in the past year..
is it bad to say that I don't feel like I've changed very much at all?
That's bad.
Because I have changed...I think.
Physically: I've lost 10 pounds in the last year. It is true that fat weighs less than muscle.
Emotionally: I still am not happy where I am, but am happy with bounds I have taken.
Spiritually: My testimony has grown.

And today I'm making goals everyday from now on and making bounds towards the future.
Today was a wonderful day, especially in LDC. I love that choir and all that happens in there.

No comments: