Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 20 the meaning behind your blog name


I feel as though my blog name is how my mind works, how it puts sentences or thoughts together. My whole life is like a patchwork quilt there have been squares that are the good times and then pieces that i'm still sewing together. There are also squares that I would much rather take out, start over, and replace with a new one but it wouldn't be me then would it.

Along with the squares I would want to take out, I've hurt someone terribly these last couple days.
And I've made a, "I'm Sorry" square, it's rather large in my head with frayed edges and letters oozing down the fabric. This square is meant for one person. You know who you are, if you even read this anymore. I'm so very sorry for hurting you.

"How did a nice girl like me get into a mess like this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting!