Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 21 a photo of something that makes you happy

I'm going to take the reigns and turn this post into a few or more photos of something that makes me happy. So very happy.
Most of them, if not all involving the people in my life.
*************************************************************************************
Running out in the rain when it starts and getting drenched with someone you adore.
Jumping photos.
Being a dork with these two.
Laughing.
Lots and lots of laughing.
Staring people down while singing.
No really, I love singing even though I sometimes look like i'm in pain.
To an extent drama/theater people make me happy. Especially when we all understand what corsets and very large hoop skirts feel like. We more or less bond together.
Holding Hands.
My grandma Joy. My mother has saved a birthday song that was sung to me by this dear little lady when I was turning 19. It made me tear up last night when my mom put it up to my ear.

I'm so happy that I have these pictures to remember the good times, keep them in the fore front of my mind and keep moving forward to continue making these wonderful, fun, and loving memories.

What makes you happy?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What makes me happy? YOU DO!!! Luvs ya cuz!

Julie Wilding said...

I love this :)
and what makes me happy is...the pair of shoes I just bought at Target for absolutely no reason.