Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 14 a TV show you're currently addicted to

This one has been a hard thing to think up.
I haven't been watching real tv for awhile.
BUT!
When I was watching TV I was addicted to: say yes to the dress on TLC.
Here's a little peak at what I can watch for 3 hours at a time.
Oh the drama of finding the "perfect" dress!!!!
Also I have been catching "The Office" on netflix with Matt recently.
I love the pranks that Jim does to Dwight.
They are very silly, and make me laugh to the high heavens and back.
Here is one of my favorite opening scenes from the office.

How can you make it all the way through this without laughing!!! HAHA!
Addiction, yes.

1 comment:

Julie Wilding said...

Say Yes To The Dress is so addicting. It kills me. If there are multiple episodes on, if my house is burning down, I continue to watch.