Sunday, October 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Matt

Yesterday was my husband's 25th birthday.
If he had 100 jelly beans, he would have eaten 25 of them.
If he was born a day later, he would still be 25.
I don't know here I'm going with this.
Basically, I am SO grateful he was born to his parents 25 years ago and now I had the opporutnity of being married to him and get to over-the-charts spoil him, at least, once a year.

This year we decided to go to dinner at La Jolla Groves, down in Riverwoods, where I presented him with a few Cd's he had been wanting and the new stars trek movie!
The food was delicious, as was the company.
 We get this bruchetta everytime, and as Matt says "This food fills me with Joy!"
 The CUTEST birthday boy around, man he is dashing, isn't he?
 The lovely cake, box cake is the best!
 We invited some friends of our, The Bellamy's, to come and play a new game Matt received for his birthday. It was SO much fun. We may or not have stayed up playing another round until 2am. 
Thanks Bellamy's! 
A wonderful light show all for my husband who deserves all the happiness every year of his life. 
Happy birthday darling man, can't wait to celebrate every year of your birthday and life.
You are so special and such a wonderful individual and teach me things every. single. day. without fail.
Happy Birthday Handsome. 

No comments: