Sunday, October 27, 2013

All About Me Date

A few weeks ago I was feeling "down and out" about everything, so Matt decided to plan a day doing things only I wanted to do.
I went along with it, hoping it would cheer my mood and get me out of the slump I had written about previously.
Basically, we went and shot stuff, because that's what we do :)
Heading onto the freeway
Cruising down towards Silver City, Utah.
Matt setting up targets
The beasty guns
There were some really fun structures around, that kind of *nerd moment* had a Star Wars Cantina feel

Matt's grandmother's gun, which I have fallen in love. I'm a pretty good shot, not to brag or anything.
Ear Protection is a must, as is shooting with your love.


That is pure concentration people
 This is the exit wound. 
 It was a wonderful day, full o bullets, time with my husband, and just forgetting about all that needed to be done. I'm so glad that Matt had the intuition to know I needed a break, with just him and I. This was a much needed Stay-cation. Love him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We seriously need to go shooting together sometime because uh... not to brag or anything but I'm a pretty good shot too! :) Also, that is the coolest place to go shooting!