Saturday, October 12, 2013

Dear Baby

Hi sweetheart,
Today I could clearly feel your hand or foot pushing on my pelvic bone and bladder. It reminded me, that amid the slight weight gain there is a baby in there too...which is the reason I have to constantly go to the bathroom. :)
It's fun to think that we will be able to pick out a name for you next weekend when we find out your gender, even though you have known what you are for weeks.
I hope you have enough room in there and that I am feeding you the right things, I'm always curious about how you react to certain foods and whether you have a favorite or not.
Yesterday your dad and I were talking about you; about the little toes you'll have and small fingers, and squishy cheeks. We really cannot wait to have you here.
I'll have you know that I have finally gained 5 pounds since my last doctor's appointment, which puts me at the pregnancy weight I should be at, which hopefully means you are getting the nutrition you need and a nice layer of fat for padding, haha.
Both dad and I are extremely excited to see you on the monitor this Friday, we still can't believe that Friday will mark halfway! 20 weeks down, 20 to go until we get to really be your parents, right now we are really taking a passive approach.
I hope you already feel the love that we both have for you.
We think about you often and we can't wait to see your little face and growing body on Friday.

Love Mom and Dad

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is one of the sweetest things I have ever read! You and Matt are going to be such great parents. I can not believe you are almost half way! That is crazy to me because you are so tiny! These next 20 weeks are going to fly and I'm excited I get to be your friend throughout all of it. I love you, Brianna Call.

Brittany Marie said...

Think about it...at graduation you will have a baby! That is so rad...