Friday, May 3, 2013

The recent things to make one happy...

...having a mom who is more generous than anyone I know
...homemade food given to us by friends and family
...surprise texts from friends not spoken to for awhile
...my plants, I love my plants
...my first 4.0 in college, in high school, in junior high, and elementary...ever.
...singing. Always singing
...taking care of my husband, and loving the man I have married
...seeing others partaking of life's happiness
...the Conference edition of the Ensign
...long, hot showers.
...moving on from my old job, to a new job
...Matt being offered two jobs, excitement for which one he picks
...missionary farewells
...friends getting engaged, revamping relationship, and happiness ensuing
...laughing
...clean house
...finding baby pictures of my husband
...working out everyday
...sunshine, oh how I have missed you
...talking to my brother on the phone
...seeing my friends
...watching warm bodies at the dollar movie
...driving fast down Geneva Rd.
...watching a spring/summer sunset
...the generosity of others
...forgetting the mistakes of others, so I can see the good in them
...our primary kids
...my nephew Dage's cuteness
...the Payson Calls
...love.

1 comment:

TamaraJean said...

Brianna, what a cute daughter, best friend you are. How you except and love life is a gift from God. I am happy for you, you have been given much and you know who gave it all to you. Love you. :-)