Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Brave


I would love to do this in the middle of SLC city. 
This song is fantastic. 


I think at times we stress too much about what others think of us. 
I find that I have more joy when I forget about others opinions and do what makes me happy.
I find the good in the small and simple things.
I see the small flowers, clouds, and I find joy in drawing with chalk on the sidewalk.
I love listening to music and thinking up music videos.
I enjoy feeling the sun ride upon my face.
I love talking in the dark.
I enjoy being myself:
Quiet
True
Honest
Listener
Creative
Loud
Pretty
Adventurous
Loving
Brave.
To be brave it to be true to who you are!

2 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

I'll do it with you.

Unknown said...

Um. Love the song. Love the post. And love you! Thanks for this post! :)