Thursday, May 9, 2013

On a happier note.

Last I posted I was feeling a little bit down about the whole world issues thing.
I realized through taking with others and my own thoughts that I can only do as much as I am able.
I can make a difference in the lives of those that I come in contact with.
I can make a person smile while riding my bike or walking down the street.
I can bring the spirit to our home which invites others to come.

I can do the best I can which on a small scale can change the world.

On another note, are you seeing the transformation our blog is beginning to take on?
I'm quite excited for it, although it may be a constant work in process because I found I can't sit in one place for too long. It just doesn't make sense.

From now on you will be seeing more pictures on this blog. I think people like pictures, as do I.
If I don't start documenting these events in my life, whether large or small. I won't have the opportunity to remember as much detail as I would otherwise want to.

So. There you go.
Sun is shining, I'm going to do something new today.
  Look at this fantastic sunset!


No comments: