Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Friends till the end.

Everyone has them. 
That group of friends who has been with you from the 90's leopard print high shorts, through the 4th grade pinning of boys kissing, to bodies changing, and braces moving teeth.
My friends and I have changed individually, had multiple other friends, but have always found a way back to each other and the time makes no difference; we always start right up where we left off. Just a little bit older.
We have had many sleep-overs, countless in car talks, and laughing sessions that go on for hours and abs of burning.
I love these ladies like no one could fully comprehend. 
These are my friends. Who I will love to the end.
 We figured if we put the camera on the fan, it would fit all of us.
 Flying Aces!
Secretly Superhero's.
Ashleigh S., Shelby S., Veraunica S., Blue W., Me, Jamie K. 

No comments: