Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Winter Semester...

has begun.
I have 9 credits as of right now, I need 12-13 by the end of the day.
I really wish that I was going to BYU...because...
1. Religion classes COUNT towards credits and GPA
2. There is a certain boy I would like to be there with...(sigh)
BUT alas, I did not work hard enough in high school so here is my kick in the pants for not being able to go to BYU. Sad day. My own fault, no one else's.
(Even though I sometimes feel that the ACT had a major conspiracy against me)
But, there are a lot of good things that could happen this semester, even if going to BYU is excluded from the mix, I have an array of awesome marriage/family/psych classes which I am so stinking exciting for. And I am working and preparing for a little audition I have next Saturday...bum bum bum (That was supposed to sound creepy, but came off as kinda of lame, I apologize)
Anyway, Off to school
Start of a new semester
I would say that life is going too good right now...
Life is practically better than my dreams, and I can imagine it will only get better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love you!!!! Thought I'd let you know