Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 9 a photo of something you last purchased

To find the last thing I purchased, I turned to my checkbook.

I wish I could say it was a dress.
I wish I could say it was a book.
I wish I could say it was the last know star that I named for myself.
I wish I could say it was a plane ticket to Fiji.
I wish I could say it was a new sister for Mushu.
I wish I could say it was anything but food,
But no...it was the king of foods!
(At least for a poor college student budget in Utah County)
I bought...
A CAFE RIO PORK BURRITO ENCHILADA STYLE!
Can everyone just say in sync, "Mmmmmmmmmmm"

Don't judge me on this monster of a meal. It was amazing.
...and yes, I did finish it. MMMM.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know you started this challenge before I did but your welcome to add your blog via the linky tool under my 30 day challenge post

http://onejohnchapterthree.blogspot.com/p/30-day-photo-challenge.html

Feel free girl and goodluck with your adventure :] Mel

Sarah Anne said...

Last night, for the first time I did NOT finish all of my food at Cafe Rio. It was sad.