Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 1 a photo of yourself and a description of how your day was

PICTURE
Today
I didn't get to sleep till 2am so my day started before I even went to sleep. :)
OFFICIAL DAY!
Start: 7:45 after sleeping in from my alarm clock which went off at 6:30
Social Work class at 8:30 - we got into groups and discussed ethical issues, my group got sexual harassment...yay.
I have a two hour break between Social Work and LDC so I called up my papa in Colorado and talked to him for a little bit. It was a nice conversation.
LDC we were learning a new song that has Swahili and Spanish sections and we were trying to get the rhythm down. It was taking a bit of time but now I have 1-ta-te-ta, 2-ta-te-ta, 3-ta-te-ta ...and 1-la-li, 2-la-li, 3-la-li...stuck in my head.
Afterwards a friend of mine invited me over to make a chocolate cake, for kicks whilst watching/catching up on the last two seasons of The Office! (love it)
5:15-Zumba down at BYU, and with friend in tow.
Food preparation: pasta, beans and bacon, and another piece of chocolate cake.
Talking with friends roommate about girls and how hard dating is.
Driving home in the cold and staring in awe at the moon above in the heavens before I walked into my house and checked if my mother was home from school.
Got into my PJ's.
Sat down at my computer to finish this post.

Happy Day 1

No comments: