Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 10 a photo of your favorite place to eat

I would like to start out by saying that I.Love.Food.
So this day 10 challenge is, in fact, a challenge for me.
I love all sorts of food but for the sake of time and my sanity I will narrow it down to
two....no....three. Yep Three.

Cheap-o place to eat that I love:
Middle Class, kind of more expensive than previous place to eat:
mmmm. Meat.
And the last is the most expensive by far and I usually get to go it with my papa on my birthday...sometimes. I've only been a few times but I love it to death.
If you like fondue (which I do) and enjoy a 4 course meal with you and a special someone...mmmmm this place is for you. Yummy. But definitely don't forget your pocketbook, meals for two cost roughly 70-95 dollars. Lovely.

No comments: