Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 7 your dream wedding

To be honest I haven't really thought about this one in very much depth. Plus when I was 15 or so in Young Women's we made an engagement time capsule to be opened on the day we get engaged, should have all the answers hahah plus Seeing as that hasn't happened yet and I have no idea what is in that little box, I will try to create MY dream wedding... Ok ok maybe I HAVE thought about it....a little :)

But to start, let's start with the day.

I would like my wedding to take place in April, May, June, or July. Why do you ask? No, not because everyone else gets married in those months because 1. they are either spring or summer 2. which means good weather 3. Outside reception (no cultural hall) and a dance floor like this :)
My new husband I definitely would have a first dance or two or three on this awesome dance floor, boogie all night long.

I would love to have a full course meal before the dancing and other things (but on a utah budget one can only dream) And we would eat something yummy, like this.


Every girl has to have an awesome, the bomb.com wedding ring for the big "dream wedding" day. So if I had vast amount of money (which I do, seeing as it's a dream wedding) I would have this ring or something along the lines of it! Oh Verragio, the rings you come up with are to die for, gives me chills just looking at this set :)

Drool much? Yeah, me too :)

- My dress? hard one. hmmm
I like this dress but I'm not sure it will be THE dress when the day comes along but I love the red ribbon. yay color. But yea you get the gist of what I'm going for and that what I need you to see. So next point: Colors?

Colors will either be: Red and Yellow. Or Blue and Silver Or Green and Blue
Just some odd combinations and hopefully I would get some bridesmaid dresses that rock the socks off what you see normally...like this:

Cake: Oh man the cake will be the best part!!!!
I love the one on the right so pay attention to that one. I would like that with red velvet cake in the middle. AWESOME!!!!!! I love the drizzling of chocolate down the sides and I'm a HUGE fan of roses.

And to have a wonderful wedding video made about my spouse and I. Kinda like this!

What else is there to the wedding? Hmm well. The Groom...and lots and lots of happiness :)

OH! And I almost forgot the place where I want to get married. That one has been an easy one to answer ever since I was a little girl.
Right Here:
Being married in the temple is non-negotiable.

So in the end I feel like my dream wedding is pretty practical (what do you think?) ...so maybe it is what I want and really hope for or just a fools dream of an idealistic girl. haha. Either way it was fun to find the pictures and stuff. What girl doesn't like imagining her wedding, come on :) Favorite past-time of mine.

No comments: