Monday, August 5, 2013

I'm happy, because God's on my team.

I have so much going through my head, so much responsibility looming, that I don't know how to write about it. It's all good things, don't get me wrong, but a lot of responsibility.
I am growing up.
Ha ha, I thought I was already grown up, that's a lie.
Each day I am learning more and more about the use of money and how it doesn't get you very far.
I know how it feels to live paycheck to paycheck, just scrounging enough money to pay for rent.
I know how it feels to feel uncertain about a medical condition and then find hope in a doctor who was hiding in the rafters, just waiting for him to acknowledge his wealth of know how.
I know how it feels to wake up and not want to get out of bed because it's too comfortable, it's too cozy, it isn't work.
I know how it feels to enjoy my job and I know how it feels to pray before I go to work that people will be generous with their money.
I know how tithing works, it works...every. time.
I know how it is to give advice and not have it heeded and to watch sadness exhume from friends and family who have to learn what I have already learned.
I'm happy.
So happy that I can't express it in words.
But with happiness, I have learned, comes doubt, fear, uncertainty, and anxiety.
"With God, all things are possible" ...ain't that true.

It's the purest and most truthful words ever spoken.
It will always work out with God on your team.
I know he is on our team and everything will workout.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so faithful. I love you.