Monday, July 22, 2013

The days I need to Improve

What was I thinking about the other day?
Sometimes my mind doesn't move quite as quickly as the time, or it forgets things even done hours ago.
Do you have that same problem?

I've been lazy, sickly, and happy.
Can all those feelings co-exist happily?
Surprisingly, yes.
These last couple weeks have been exciting, rewarding, new, and life-changing.

I have become someone I adore and someone who needs to try harder.
I have a new path set ahead that I rearing and ready for but also terribly afraid and anxious about.
My faith is not as strong as it should be in a time of life, such as this.
We are incredibly blessed, and when we are blessed I forget to be thankful.
I forget to give thanks to the person who made everything happen.
The person who gave his life for me, who only asks for me to follow him and do what is right.

It's hard though.
It's hard when you haven't been doing it for sometime.
It's hard to get back on track when you've been comfortable in the life you've been living.
I know it's worth it though. I know it's gonna be good in the end.
I just know it, because of all that we've been blessed with.

Sometimes my mind doesn't move as quickly as it should.
Those days, are the days I find out where I need to improve.

No comments: