Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Recently...

-I have consistently worked 30 hours each week at Brick Oven, while bringing 10 dollars each hour!
-I saw Perseid meteor shower with Ashleigh and successfully saw 40 shooting stars in the span of an hour, narrowly missed being hit by two rounds of sprinklers, and gazed on yard sale find lawn-chairs.
-I have read 6 of the 7 "Chronicles of Narnia" and I am determined to finish the series before the beginning of school (12 days, I think I can do it)
-I was able to get  a new driver's license, debit card, and new student  card after my wallet was stolen in Sugarhouse.
-My friend Kaylee, from Nauvoo, is staying with Matt and I for a week and a few days (it is fun having her around)
-Our Pax is growing well and is a feisty little girl.
-There is so much good in the world, and willing people to help whenever help is needed

and in ending..
-I found out that Matt and I get to spend New Years with my dad, Xan, grandparents, and hopefully my brother James in Florida!!!
-I may get a full pell grant for my last school year
-There are good people in all places.

No comments: