Sunday, September 23, 2012

Try something new for the next 30 days

I always love to read the articles on Yahoo news, whether it be about the IHeart radio music festival, the Emmy's, some girl who got paddled in school, the country on its way to elections, or finding out how to have a better marriage or a great new recipe to try. 
Today instead of doing homework I fell upon this video which is taken from a huge website of videos of random ideas to improve life. 
I watched this and decided I would like to take him up on that offer.
Starting October 1st I am going to workout everyday for a month.
November is going to be the Novel writing, (hey why not?)
Decemeber: haven't gotten there yet.

If you'd like to participate in a "try something new for 30 days" with me let me know what you're doing!

No comments: