Wednesday, August 1, 2012

If Sarah can do it...


SOMETIMES

...I get weirdly excited about seeing my husband after work. That's the only time of day I "try" and get my bike to go its absolute fastest. If you saw me careening down the orem/provo hill I'm sure you'd be scared for my well being.

...I feel overwhelmed with gratitude when I read little messages from friends in the past that I have forgotten about or place in the recesses of my mind. It is wonderful knowing that I meant something to these people at one point in their lives.

...I can't stop thinking about financial aid, babies, and different types of food I can be daring and make.

...I just want to fit, happy, and non judgmental

...I am kind of a bad person and speak ill of others for the heck of it. I have a sad gossip bone that is slowly dissolving but is still there is moments of weakness, it does get smaller every passing day though.

...I wish I could go back three years and start college again, knowing what I'm doing. Not take out an student loans, have gotten into BYU, and just in general worked harder. (But then I stop and realize everything I have chosen to do has gotten me to where I am now. I don't know where my life would be if those things were different and I don't want to know. I love my life)

...I  (still) just don't understand the allure of talking bad about men. The majority really are good fella's and just because you had a bad date or he doesn't want to date you doesn't mean that he should be condemned. I know this is coming from an old married lady (3 months!) but she was once dating around too.

...I can't believe how close I am to becoming completely self reliant (along with my husband) ...aside from student loans we will have a majority of our debt paid off at the end of a year!

...I strongly consider spending a lot of money on clothes, clothes and clothes...but that's a dream. Do I have money for clothes? hahahahahah I laugh in your face and even if I did I'd rather buy bread and eggs to make hollandaise sauce.

If you want, try this yourself (even if you've done it before). Just copy and paste the bolded areas and fill in your "sometimes."

template via Sarah F.

1 comment:

Sarah Anne said...

Or you could be like me and eat Ramen for a week because you bought a hair straightener...no big deal. ;)

Love you, pretty lady!