Sunday, July 29, 2012

Writing

Seriously! 
Why has no one ever told me that writing can be immensely therapeutic? 
Ok, scratch that, I have heard that it can be but I didn't believe it really..
Until tonight. 
Holy hash buckets of french fried oyster shells batman!
I just got over something that has been stewing inside my subconscious for at least 3, if not 4 years.
4 years of my life blaming someone else for my misgivings, my irritations, my jealousies. 
Wow, I'm never reading that journal entry ever again, 
It is down on paper,
Out of my life,
Out of my subconscious.

Wow, this journal is going to be a lifesaver if I keep having writing sessions like this last hour and half one. 
6 pages, all of my ranting, thinking through thoughts and coming out on top

Why didn't I listen to my creative writing teacher
Or
 the prophets to keep a journal?

A vivid journal 
One where you discuss, really, what is bothering you.
Holy cow, can't get over it. 
I'm going to sleep REALLY good tonight! 

***I've decided I'm going to design a signature to leave after every blog post from now. 
Keep your eyes posted for that.

Stop reading this now and go experience freedom from writing in one's journal!!! 
Scat!




1 comment:

Marcindra LaPriel said...

Seriously! You SHOULD HAVE listened to your creative writing teacher.

Thanks for this. I'm trying to be a better journaler.