Sunday, July 22, 2012

Life is great.

 To be honest life is going great right now, here are some of the highlights I'd like to pin point:

1. Matt and I have enough money for the things we need
2. I get to go to school in the fall even with all the fafsa irritations
3. We are now primary teachers for 6-7 yrs olds 
4. We LOVE our new callings and can't wait for each Sunday to roll around so we can teach
5. Our apartment now how pictures on the walls, toilet paper in the bathroom, and a nice little routine that we have begun to fall into. 
6. Marriage is bliss, everyday it gets better
7. Everyday I love Matt more and more
8. I love cooking things in the crock pot. Add ingredients, Set on Low, Seem like a chef 10 hours later.
9. Matt got into a small fender bender on his way to try and catch me walking home from work a few weeks ago. Happily he wasn't hurt, happily the car still runs great, and I was taken back with myself when I produced an audible, "ahhhh" (as in when you see something cute) when I heard this story told by my husband. 
10. I have a husband, and I am a wife. It is awesome. I endorse marriage 100 percent, if not more. 
To the right person of course.
11. Yesterday marked the 7 year anniversary of Matt's accident. I'm so grateful that he is still on this earth for me to enjoy as a husband, a friend, and confidant. 
12. Life is just great.

The end for now. 


No comments: