Sunday, July 22, 2012

I won't give up...

...on living life in the moment
...eating healthy
...loving school, learning new things
...challenging myself with books
...singing at the top of my lungs
...dressing in my style, not the one in the magazines
...on being completely blown away by the beauty of the earth
...making memories
...on my family or friends
...making myself better for that day when I become a mom
...on trying to be more selfless 
...on working hard 
...on the dreams of my husband and myself
...on the covenants that we have made 
...the opportunity we have to live eternity together
...on the love that we have, ever
...on the promise of another tomorrow
...on being the person I can be
...trying new things
...on making mistakes
...on the elation I feel when I look into my husband's eyes
...on the gratitude I feel for life
...on learning from them
...on the gospel
...on my testimony of it
...on memories
...the good, the bad, the ugly
...on seeing myself as a beautiful daughter of God
...on laughing even in the midst of life's trials
...on acting childish
...dancing while no one is home
...my relationship with God
...my yearning for the best
...on my dream to be a mom someday
...on myself, I can be anything I want to be or need to be
...on us 


What won't you give up on?


2 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

You. Life. Family. Love. Me.

TamaraJean said...

Continue on your path of life. Love you.