Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ultimatum Time

I'm not sure who even reads this blog anymore and if I should keep continuing to write about my life or just start a new "family" blog about the Call's, Matt and I. So if you could give your opinion on this matter in the comment section that would be great, plus it will give me an idea of who actually takes time to read this horribly, boring, so behind not up to date blog.

So are you for me continuing to write, getting back on the bandwagon (maybe directing a few friends my way), or starting a new family blog talking about the ins and outs of marriage and my life with the new hugs and new things going on in this new life that is mine and leave this single blog in the dust forever (love the run on sentence don't we?)

I won't be a offended either way, but if anyone reads this let me know.
It's one way or the other. This blog or the other.
The ultimatum is set.

6 comments:

Adam B said...

I'm working my way through your backlog of posts. I say keep adding on to this one. It's cool to see the changes people make over time, and if you start a new blog, you won't have that. Consequently, with blogger you can change the address and keep all your posts. You just need to direct people to the new address.

Sarah Anne said...

You could do both? A Brianna blog and a Call-ing Birds (because you remind me of a sparrow sometimes, and you and your man are perfect lovebirds)?

Erin Day said...

I like your blog. But I would like to be kept updated on the Call-ness. Um...yes. I vote yes. Which wasn't an option, but shhhhh.

TamaraJean said...

I enjoy reading the Brianna blog but it would also be nice to know what is going on with you two. All and all it is totally up to you. I like them both.

Alyssa said...

I like you. and your blog. I also like the fact that you're in love and married. So . . My vote is for you to do whatever will make you happier and make it easier to enjoy blogging.

:)

Rebecca said...

You're great. I love hearing about you, but I am also excited to read about this new journey you are on. So basically whatever you decide will be great. it's not as if the author is going to change, so what's the difference? I agree with Alyssa...whatever makes you happy