Tuesday, June 26, 2012

2 weeks of horrible

These last two weeks have been a doosey for me.
I broke two glasses from our wedding.
I broke one 12 pack Mt. Dew box, spewing sugar drink all over the just mopped floor.
I stop of computer dump on Matt's computer and messed up windows completely and had to take it in to get windows re-stalled for a whopping 160 dollars.
We thought that all his music had been lost on account of my stupidity. 
I split my toe nail right down the middle.
I received two blisters from a 14 mile hike on saturday, both on the balls of my feet
I tried to pay all the bills and missed one and now we have a 100 dollar late fee. 
I could have been having air conditioning but was too prideful to ask for help. 
I said somethings to a friend of mine that may have been to opinionated and I assumed too much. 
To assume is to make an a** out of u (you) and me...
I made a huge a** out of myself for the past two weeks...
and really it's only been a week and a half ..I wonder what else is going to happen. 

1 comment:

Sarah Anne said...

What else is going to happen is that you are going to come with me to Manti and have a wondiferous time in which you will forget your troubles, get happy, and be loved by me and everyone else!

Let me know if you need anything, yes?