Friday, December 30, 2011

Learning. Love. It

I find it interesting how different people live their lives. The differences in religion, daily rituals, eating, cooking, cleaning, and spending their time when they are off of work. I watched a documentary called, "A day in the life" which has countless numbers of videos shot by people all around the world on one day, July 24, 2010. It shows what different people do, during the same hours that I now typing on this blog.
I learned this about people, the way they live is much different from the way I live.
My usual day is as follows (apart from visiting my dad in Colorado at this time):

Wake up between the hours of 7:00am - 9:00am
Get ready for the day and breakfast usually takes 30 mins
Go and workout at Planet Fitness for 1 hr
Come home and wash my body
Text people and see what they are doing
Lounge, blog, facebook, movies
See Matt hopefully in the day
Go to bed

These people in this documentary showed me that I am ignorant about what goes on in the world. There are people up at 3 in the morning doing things I never would have thought of. I like documentaries, I love learning about the world, I love learning.
I would be a happy woman if I could be a student for the rest of my days, audit all the classes, and just learn!
That was the underlying reason I wrote this post, not incredibly exciting by any means but I love to read, and learn about things in the world. Love it!

No comments: