Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I am grateful...

for Matt Call, and the love he has for me
He is amazing and I'm so lucky to to have him in my life
So, so very lucky. I don't know how I got to be this lucky,
life will be amazing, hard times, but growing with him will be easier than growing alone,
holy josephat!!! I love that guy :)
for LDC, the people within, the music sung and the spirit that is felt everyday
for my mother and her sweet heart for those all around her and the smile she keeps
for my friends, even ones where our paths haven't crossed for an amount of time, we still come back together as though nothing happened, we unknowingly pick up where we left off
for frozen yogurt, can I say mmmm
for the Christmas season and my journal for writing down thoughts
for love, for food, for happiness, for everything I've been blessed with
for getting a knock in the head from my heavenly father every once in awhile, reminding how blessed I actually am
for life.

No comments: